The Community Foundation is currently accepting funding applications for its 2017 Arts Alive! grant program. The application deadline is June 1st and the program supports special interest projects in the visual, performing, and literary arts, specifically for non-operational purposes.
Criteria for Grant Application:
1. Must be a qualified nonprofit organization.
2. Projects are limited to the area of arts and humanities in Weld County.
3. A project will receive funding only once.*
4. The project must benefit the community.
5. Grants shall not exceed $2,500.
*Exceptions may be made.
To view the full list of funding criteria or download an application, click here.